Life in Mission : Mission Possible

Ever wondered what life might be like working for God? Here are the random thoughts, adventures and scribblings of the CYS Mission Team for 2006. This is an honest, fun and faithful adventure of young people who've given everything to a God who gave everything to them!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

So what happens in the house you may ask ...

Right now its about 9:30pm Sunday night and the whole team for some reason is all in the same room (our common room / lounge room). Most likely cos the heater is on up here and the Rugby Union is on (Go Australia - winning 19 - 3 against England so far). Joe and bokyo are transfixed at the screen with Sarah learning how to understand the game (all three of them yelling at the screen) and Joy is Sleeping i think Beth is just quitley watching - but I'm here blogging my little heart away.

In response to Joys blog earlier yes I do give permission for the lyrics to be posted but I don't have them on me right now so I'll do that another day soon - Promise :)

So any way im gonna go but love and God Bless

*^*BEC*^*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home