Life in Mission : Mission Possible

Ever wondered what life might be like working for God? Here are the random thoughts, adventures and scribblings of the CYS Mission Team for 2006. This is an honest, fun and faithful adventure of young people who've given everything to a God who gave everything to them!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Greetings friends!
Well... Can I just say today is a somewhat TRAGIC day in terms of temperature. I was going to say in terms of weather, but that's not entirely true, because both Sarah and Tito Noe mentioned that it looks like the drought might actually be breaking. And as much as I detest wet weather, I do appreciate natural water falling from the sky (makes a pretty view of the ocean from our living room... the waves look mighty choppy today though).

So here it is: BLOG no.1 from Joy. Scary... because I tend to talk AND write too much. I guess words are my language. Mind you, if you want PERSONAL thoughts, then visit my REAL BLOG - but you'll probably get bored reading about my personal life... so stick to this one and I'll tell you the goss that happens at the CYS house. (wait, no.. gossip's bad!)

At the moment it's Sunday night. I've done nothing productive today (it is, after all, a day off) except eat lunch at Fr Rob's place... and write a song about eating lunch at Fr Rob's place (perhaps I shall post the lyrics up - but only with Bec's permission, since she co-wrote it with me).

People seem to have gone missing in the house. I'm down in the offices, and it's dead quiet, except for the buzzing of the server behind me. It doesn't surprise me that people have gone missing - it's a windy day, and it's ridiculously gloomy and cold. And we have an enormous house which we haven't cleaned this weekend... *oops!*

My fingertips feel like they're about to fall off, the wind keeps farting through our laundry door, and my Swiss-Miss has gone cold. So... til next time... stay FAITHFUL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home